To register for EHS-sponsored training, or to review your training records, you must gain access to U-M My LINC (Learning & Information Center), our integrated, Web-based training and documentation repository. To log into My LINC, you must have a U-M Uniqname or create a Friend Account.
|IF YOU ARE A U-M…||THEN…
||You mostly likely have access to My LINC as part of the U-M employment process. Therefore you can Log in to My LINC|
||Your personal information (data) may not come over automatically to the My LINC data feed.
If you try to log into My LINC and receive an error message, then contact EHS at SafetyTraining@umich.edu or your ITS Help Desk with the following information. Both departments may help you get your personal information into My LINC:
|Guest who does not have a U-M uniqname||You must complete the following steps to request a Friend Account.
After your account has been manually created in the My LINC system, you will be able to register for our training.
Use the following tip to help you navigate in My LINC. The information provided here is ONLY to enable you to register for the EHS courses you are REQUIRED to take and help you download and print certificates of completion (diplomas).
Using My LINC
Searching in My LINC
The “Activity Search” box enables you search for training by course number or name.
Viewing, Downloading, and Printing Your Transcript
- At the top of the page, next to MY LINC, hover your cursor over Learner.
- Hover over Learn.
- Under the Learning Activity Reports heading, click the Training Transcript link to view your transcript.
- To filter your filter completed training records by date or date range:
- Select the applicable option from the Select a year or date range.
- To create and print a PDF of your transcript, click Export to PDF.
NOTE: Due to a known issue in Chrome, you must use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari to create a PDF of the transcript.
- To print a course diploma:
- Locate the course in your transcript.
- Next to the course name, click the Diploma On the diploma page you can Print the diploma or Export to